We provide a broad range of learning solutions to empower your employees with the skills and knowledge to excel. Our innovative training actively engages participants in the learning process and is focused on relevant content.
Have a question about our classes? Contact us!
Your employees are your most valuable asset.
We provide a broad range of learning solutions to empower your employees with the skills and knowledge to excel. Our innovative training actively engages participants in the learning process and is focused on relevant content. Our classes are not a “one size fits all” and can be tailored and customized to fit your organizational needs. We offer training in house and through e-Learning.
Leadership Development and Management
Great managers prioritize performance management as a necessary, on-going activity that influences how organizational objectives are met. We know that success is improved when a “roadmap” is available that identifies strengths, opportunities for improvement, and how goals may be attained. Participants will explore the following questions:
- How do we support employees in performing to their highest levels of competence?
- How do we deliver effective and relevant feedback?
- How can Leaders position themselves to successfully manage employees who are more challenging to influence?
Mastering Communication: How to Talk so Your Employees Will Listen And Listen so Your Employees will Talk
Effective leaders understand the inevitable existence of conflict within the work environment. But conflict avoidance remains a better option over conflict resolution. Learning the art of mindful debate is the objective. Participants will be given tools to:
- Create environments that encourage respectful, honest, solution-focused discussions.
- Actively listen and observe interactions in order to know when intervention is needed, how policies/processes/practices may contribute to conflict, and how to teach others to self-manage.
- Learn how to accelerate performance through the relationship.
Strong Teams bear Strong Leaders. In turn, great leaders strengthen teams by promoting trust, mentoring, recognition, teamwork, and job match.
We do this through Team Coaching. The “change” is created collectively rather than the leader trying to change the team itself.
Creating and Reinforcing a Culture of Respect
Culture is an integral part of the work environment that develops over time and is reinforced through actions and words, as well as reactions to them. We believe that the most effective training is in person and is uniquely tailored. Our approach:
- Engage your Managers and Supervisors within your organization with up to date and progressive content. Eliminate the confusion surrounding sexual harassment and other forms of workplace harassment.
- Educate management and employees on how to facilitate an inclusive, non-discriminatory work environment.
- Instill the elements of a safe environment for all employees to communicate whenever issues may arise. Understand and review the channels of anonymous reporting.