Dr. Riley Harvill and Rebecca Stallings are partners in both business and life. They have shared three children, the growth of HarBeck, a Colorado ranch, a really unusual backpacking trip, and the personal growth that comes from differing personalities. In fact, HarBeck’s services emerged from those opposing interests and skills: she from drama, the arts, and counseling psychology; he from psychotherapy, teaching, and assessment—think tectonic plates creating new geologic forms.
What We Value and Believe:
- We believe in the power that inclusion exerts.
- We believe in the power of change through relationship
- We believe that awareness is not just about what we need to do to make improvement in our personal lives, but also what we need to do to bring about a better relationship with the people in our sphere.
- We believe in fairness and equity in the workplace, regardless of gender, race, religion and ethnicity.
- We believe that 99% of the time change does not happen because of a big aha moment…but rather through tiny moments of practice each and every day.
- The best learning usually happens when you are in an uncomfortable situation, your adrenaline is spiked, and you don’t have your desk to anchor you down (the rationale behind why we love to use sociometry in groups)
- We believe that Real Conversations Create Growth Opportunities
Where We Are Going. HarBeck Looks to the Future.
- We are increasing Employee Training Online. As a result of so many employees and staff working from home during the pandemic, they have become far more familiar with the likes of Zoom and MS Teams for receiving training online. Even now that staff has largely returned to the office, the pandemic has thrust us five to ten years into the future with respect to WFA (Working from Anywhere).
- We are Continuing to Deliver Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Training. We all have a human as well as business reason to look after our employees. It is simply the right and fair thing to do.
- We are Moving Towards Customized Bespoke Coaching & Training. We are fully involved in the growing demand for personalized online learning. Online training makes it easier to create micro-learning units that can be put together to create bespoke learning.
- We are engaged in Solving the First-Time Manager Training Gap
- We Are Helping Organizations Improve Psychological Safety at Work.
- We Are Continuing to Grow in the Use of Employee Assessments as a Supplement in Hiring Decisions.